martes, septiembre 29, 2009

Stephen Bishop

Save it for a rainy day

Well, she's kind of pretty
Drives a big car too
and when I hold her in my arms
I never know what to do

If she's got everything she needs
what does she need me for?
I'm just a crazy fool
comin' back for more

and I know
she's no good
Can't leave her
but I know I should
everybody says watch out boy
she'll break your heart like it was a toy

You better Save it for a Rainy Day
You better Save it for a Rainy Day

Well I'd leave in a minute
If I only could
But when she touches me
It makes me feel so good
My heart's in her hands
This is a sure a mess
There's no way I say no
when she says, "yes yes yes"

Take me, shake me
and tell me this ain't a dream
Everybody says watch out boy
She'll break your heart like it was a toy



Everybody needs love

Everybody needs love
You're no exception to the rule
And don't make me feel like a fool

'Cause I'll try a little harder
You'll see it my way someday
Open up
Let me in
Let me in
Let it begin

Everybody needs love
From the old man sleeping in the corner
Everybody needs love
To the baby smiling in a hurricane
Everybody needs love
Why wait around for the sun to shine
Everybody needs love
Don't you worry, love will find you in time

There's been a whole lot of women in my life
But you got 'em beat by a mile

So hold on to your heart
You can't stop it once you start
'Cause you know yes you do

You need me
You need me
I need you




Little Italy


Can't You Hear The Parade
Somebody's Calling My Name
There On The Sidewalk
And All The People Turn Their Heads To See

Ah Mama, Am I Holding On To The Wings Of A Prayer
Waiting For Rosie, Tell Me Do Ya Think She Cares
Ah, Dancing In The Streets, In Little Italy
Ah, There All Dancing In The Streets, In Little Italy


I'm Am Old Woman
And Your Old Enough To Live your Own Life
But Stay Out Of The Barrels
The Boys Are Seeing You With The Clowns

Ah But Rosie, She Gotta Rainbow Round Her Shoulder
You Better Not Loose Her, Wild Flowers Make Her Heart Sing
Ah, There Dancing In The Streets, In Little Italy
Ah, There Are Dancing In The Streets, In Little Italy

No hay comentarios.: